What's on the Menu
WEEK 1 (OCT. 16) I CUTTING THROUGH THE CLUTTER: WHAT HEALTH FOOD IS & ISN'T
- How fats, proteins, and carbohydrates actually work in your body
- Examples of healthy and unhealthy versions of each
- Healthy ideas for breakfasts, lunches, dinners, snacks, desserts, and drinks
WEEK 2 (OCT. 23) I BUSTING POPULAR DIET MYTHS
- Cutting through the clutter: Why healthy eating came to be so confusing
- How to decipher truth from just another marketing gimmick
- Why you can enjoy foods you may have forbidden as too fattening
WEEK 3 (OCT. 30) I MAKING FRIENDS WITH CRAVINGS SO NO FOOD IS OFF LIMITS
- What cravings can reveal about nutritional deficiencies
- Automatic swaps to make any meal healthier
- What to eat when eating out so you can stay on course at any restaurant
- BONUS: The totally indulgent, guilt-free recipe guide (for free)
WEEK 4 (NOV. 6) I COOKING & MEAL PREPPING FOR BUSY LIVES
- Time-saving tricks so you can make cooking faster and easier
- How to meal prep so your week is setup for success
- Fast, healthy, grab-and-go meal ideas
WEEK 5 (NOV. 13) I CONQUERING THE MENTAL GAME
- How to make new habits stick for the long-haul
- How to identify and prepare for your unique triggers
- What to do when you fall off course
- Using every corner of your life to set yourself up for success
What You Get
- Beautiful guides, meal plan templates, recipes, slides and more
- Access to a new set of materials each week that builds on the last
- Optional live weekly webinar with me (also recorded + via podcast)
- Daily inspiration so you can end the 5 weeks feeling better than ever
- Fun mini weekly exercises to practice new concepts
- The freedom to participate step-by-step or as your schedule allows
- The materials to keep forever so you can revisit the rest of your life
- To enter the holidays and new year looking and feeling your best
- 5 weeks of coaching for the cost of 2 nutritionist appointments
- Option to pay at once or over 5 smaller monthly payments
About Your Teacher
Jessica Biber, NTP, is a certified nutritional therapy practitioner and the founder of Taste of Health, LLC. She helps people build better relationships with food and make healthy eating easy, enjoyable, and sustainable for a lifetime — so people can spend less time thinking about food, and more time living a life they love.
Praise for Taste of Health
“I loved taking your class! It was by far one of the best I have taken. I loved your ability to translate info on both a simplistic and technical level. I never felt talked down to. Your enthusiasm is contagious!”
– Marie A.
"What I loved most about the masterclass was Jessica’s technical explanations for body responses to foods our body likes or doesn’t. We all know that sugar is bad but she explains the process, what amounts are tolerable, and how your body responds with an inflammation if not tolerable. Loved getting brand recommendations and all these delicious recipes that keep me inspired and eager to feed myself healthy options. The chocolate truffles are the bomb!"
- Elizabeth B.
"Jessica is a badass. I have taken 3 of her classes and stalk her FB and Instagram daily LOL. She is engaging and inspiring and so knowledgeable! Like HOW does she have a tip for every.single.challenge I have?!!! What I love most are her ideas and how she somehow gets me excited to try EVERYTHING she suggests!! I have never felt more motivated to care for myself."
- Michelle M.